VIP Dog Sports has decided to implement the below regulations in order to ensure we are doing the best we can to keep our staff, clients, and families safe during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We appreciate your understanding, and thank you for helping us do all we can to ensure VIP remains a healthy and safe location for our clients and their dogs.
Social Distancing Practices
- In order to avoid large numbers of people in the building at a given time, please wait outside the facility until an instructor has come out to let you in
- Until further notice, we will not be utilizing the crating room. We have rearranged our indoor training area so that dogs may be crated beside you while remaining 6’ apart. Crates will be provided; however, you will need to supply bedding for the crate. Your bedding MUST cover the entire bottom of the crate (crate pads, blankets etc are acceptable – towels or tiny blankets are not). If you do not bring appropriate bedding for class you will need to crate your dog out of your car.
- All traffic through the building will flow one way, we ask that students only use the front door to enter the building, and exit through the side door
- To limit the number of individuals within the building at a given time, please only send a single member from your household per dog for group classes
- Please do your best to maintain 6 feet of distance from instructors and other students/dogs/families
- You may park down at the agility field when we are working outside and crate out of your car or you may bring a crate and crate under the canopy.
- Please bring your own chair if you would like something to sit on
- Bring your own dog water.
- Masks will be required to be worn within the building 100% of the time, and must appropriately cover the nose and mouth
- Masks will be required outside as well, with the exception being when you are running a course. Make sue you remain away from everyone by 6’ while you are catching your breath and your mask is not on outside.
- To limit the potential of germ spread, please refrain from touching the equipment
- If for any reason you believe you may be ill, please stay home out of respect for instructors and other students, and contact Katrina or Katelyn to let them know